Tuesday, June 12, 2012

question and answer


to my petite AP art class

after a long day of work followed immediately by swim practice, I’m a little tired. no inspiration to edit or take photos—just kinda drained overall. SO, reading through our curriculum guide for summer homework, I came across some questions that are in need of answers. for my daily/nightly blog post, here it goes:

                what materials(media) do you wish to work with this upcoming year?

well, that is an excellent question. leaning towards the 2D design portfolio, one would probably guess photography. so the obvious answer would be a camera, some editing software and some cool prints. trying to summon my inner artist, I’ve actually tried to think of different ways to design 2D space. here they are (in grocery list format): transferring photographs onto a window pane or canvas, turning a fashion sketch into a final piece by use of fabric/collage, cartoons using dot technique, print on fabric, utilize dramatic lighting equipment, abstract shape design using bright chalk pastels, photograph/create perspective sidewalk chalk drawings, portraiture without looking too posed (media here would be the people), graphically design an effective poster (using software).

so, that’s all I have for you at the moment. If I think of other things to add, I will keep you posted (no pun intended). more answers to more questions are to follow as my brain gets tired throughout the busy weeks of summer.

yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment