Thursday, September 6, 2012

art thingy i attended over the summer


A few weeks ago, my family and I visited the Lake CountryArt Show like we do every year. I absolutely love it. Not only because I normally end up walking away with some pretty cool-lookin art stuff, but also because it’s inspiring to see all the different types of artists and all their work. The artists range from people whose lives depend on the income of their art, to others who simply enjoy art as a hobby. In the future (on my bucket list, you could say) I hope to be able to have my own tent at an art festival. Not saying I want to base my whole life purely on my art and its ability to sell, but to maybe frame a couple of photos and see if they would sell. The atmosphere is something I wish to be a part of someday. And with the current art path I am on, hopefully I’ll reach my goal. Let’s be honest, who wouldn’t want to be able to make art for fun alllllll the time, AND get some extra cash now and then? Pretty sweet deal if ya ask me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment